Golden Girls Drinking Game
February 6, 2017 by A
I was going through my desk this weekend, through piles of old papers, receipts, and concert ticket stubs when I stumbled upon a Golden Girls drinking game I [hand!]wrote in 2010.
A lot of these rules are admittedly not very good, but here's the transcript. Drink when:
- "Picture it" - an extra sip when it's not Sicily
- The ladies take it out onto the lanai
- "It's me, Stan."
- Anytime company comes over for less than two minutes before making up an excuse to leave abruptly
- You can't even believe the shoulder pads
- Anytime someone "can't sleep"
- "Big Daddy"
- Zany dream sequence
- Sophia called Blanche a slut (+ 1 if it's not Blanche)
- Celebrity cameo (Burt Reynolds, Bob Hope, Sonny Bono, etc.)
- Dorothy: "38 YEARS!!"
- Blanche compliments her own "perfect" features
- Any mention of "St. Olaf"
- Blanche is a nightgown more formal than most formal wear
- Show begins with a car pulling up in the driveway
- When there's a coffee mug under the refrigerator's water dispenser
- Rose says one of her silly St. Olafian phrases in whatever language that's supposed to be (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JDHSoTAwgg)
- The ladies perform together (Dance Marathon, Miami song, Mr. Sandman)
- Flashback scene