The Drinking Dead: The Walking Dead Drinking Game
March 24, 2013 by thegirls
Because, hey, we write a lot of drinking games, and we are completely obsessed with The Walking Dead, we present to you The Drinking Dead – our official Walking Dead drinking game.
Also, please don’t sue us for the screen shots; we don’t have any money.
One Drink When…
- Anyone’s using a walker (or entrails) for camouflage
- Crazy Train Shane makes another bid for power
- Rick is interacting with someone who isn’t really there
- Anyone references Merle being left on the roof
- Walkers used for sport/torture/decoration in Woodbury
- Shane is rubbing his head compulsively
- Any discussion about knowing “how the safety works”
- “Keep still” or “don’t move”
- Rick is holding the baby and you feel really nervous about it
- “I’m going on a run.” Another supplies run rife with danger
- Dale’s on top of the RV
- Someone’s cleaning/loading/disassembling a gun
- Anyone questions Rick’s leadership
- People are being very cavalier with gunfire, despite the knowledge that sound attracts walkers. Take another sip when they show up.
- Roadblock! The gang comes upon another impasse on the highway
- Andrea refuses to do something without her gun
- Oops. Someone wakes up a group of dormant walkers
- Anyone has anyone in the crosshairs of a gun
- Daryl tells someone they can’t track for shit
- “You’re not coming with me.”
- Aerial shot of the highway with all the cars on one side
- Merle is spewing racial epithets
- A character’s waxing nostalgic about his or her prior life
- We hear a new name for ‘zombie’ for the first time (geek, walker, biter, lurker, etc.)
- Walker foot shuffle! Drink for another of those walker ankle shots
- The patch is off. Just drink until he covers that disgusting thing up.
- Anyone calls Rick “Officer Friendly”
- Off with your head! Michonne beheads a walker with her katana
- Anyone kills a walker with their bare freaking hands (or feet!)
Two Drinks When/If…
- Someone runs into a walker they actually knew from before “everything went to shit.”
- Sadness. Any principal character turns (Amy, Shane, Sophia)
- We finally see Morgan again!
- Anyone is exiled from the group
- We ever find anything out about that damned helicopter
- They finally kill the freaking governor!
Drink Everything If…
- Rick manages to find a paternity test in the post-apocalyptic world
- Judith gets eaten. Like, seriously… just drink it all